We are celebrating YOUTH WEEK with some great promotions and free activities
- 50% OFF Child & Youth Single Admissions!
- Get a FREE sport bag with the purchase of a Youth Limited Membership (10 Pass Card or 30 Day Pass)
- 2 for 1 Fitness Centre Teen Orientation (13-15 years)
Bring a buddy and get comfortable in our Fitness Centre without being accompanied by an adult.
To sign up contact Jackie Cooney at email@example.com.
Teens will be required to complete a questionnaire and a par-Q (signed by parent or guardian).
Free “Tri-It” Sessions
To participate in the “Tri-It” programs you must have consent from a parent or guardian.
Junior Masters Swim Club (8-17 years)
If you are a swimmer and want to refine and perfect your skills come swim with our Junior Masters Swim Club. Junior Masters is a new and exciting approach to learning advanced swimming skills.
There are only 20 spots available so sign up early by emailing Jennifer Young, Junior Masters Head Coach at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Saturday, May 6th / 3:00-4:30pm
- Sunday, May 7th / 3:00-4:00pm
Youth Triathlon Club (12-17 years)
If you’ve been thinking about getting into Triathlon these sessions are a great way to see what training for this sport is all about. This program is designed to maximize performance and enjoyment of this growing sport.
There are only 10 spots available per sessiion so sign up early by emailing Carol Lindholm at email@example.com.
- Bike Session: Tuesday, May 2nd / 4:30-6:00pm
- Bike Sessions: Thursday, May 4th / 4:30-6:00pm
- Run/Strength Session: Wednesday, May 3rd / 4:30-6:00pm
- Swim Session: Sunday, May 7th / 4:00-5:30pm
Group Fitness Classes (13-17 years)
We are excited to offer these special Family and Youth classes for the first time!
- Family Zumba – Gym 1
Wednesday, May 3rd / 5:15pm-6:00pm.
(Youth 13-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Runners are required.)
- Youth Yoga – Strength and Balance Studio
Sunday, May 7th / 6:00-6:45pm
(Youth 13-15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Please bring your own mat, or you can rent one for $3.)
Did you know that all of our Group Fitness classes are open to everyone 13 and over?
Children 13-15 must be accompanied by an adult and participate in a one-time pre-class orientation. Visit our Group Fitness page to find more about the available classes or email Lisa Montgomery at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a pre-class orientation.