Sport Partner Criteria Application
Repsol Sport Centre’s Sport Partner Criteria has been created in alignment with our Dual Mandate, Mission, Vision and Values.
The Sport Partner criteria was created for the purpose of supporting clubs that share the same passion for training and competition along Canada’s Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD) Model. The criteria is based on a rewards system that values the investment that all partners make in the development of their athletes.
- Applications open February 3rd, 2020
- Applications close March 31st, 2020
- Adjudication April and communication sent out in June 2020
- Benefits or other changes, would go into effect September 1st of each year.
Sport Partner Applications are now closed!
Please check back in 2020 when our applications open back up.
For more information please contact email@example.com
- Download and complete the Sport Partner Application Form.
- Collect all supporting documents required and ensure file names have been adjusted to correlate with the appropriate question on the Application Form. Example: question7.pdf. If multiple documents are being submitted for one question, add a number at the end of the file name, example: question7_1.pdf, question7_2.pdf, and so on. If documentation is not renamed, this may result in rejection or delay of your application.
- Put the completed Application Form and all supporting documents into a zipped/compressed folder and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Hard copies will not be accepted. Note: if your email program does not support the size of your final attachment, we will accept applications via Dropbox, Google Drive, WeTransfer or other online file sharing program.
- Once submitted, you will receive confirmation of your application via email.