Child Care is now open!
A FEW CHILD CARE CHANGES AS PER AHS:
Effective immediately all bookings are in 2 hour blocks. All children must start at the same time.
What does this mean?
- Parents need to book for two hours at a time.
- Children do not need to wear masks while in child care, but do need to wear masks to and from.
- Our staff will be wearing masks if under 2 metres, as per AHS.
- Our maximum number of children is now 6.
- Please book on our NEW Online Portal. (Under Group Fitness & Programs)
Children under the age of 1 year require a 60-minute paid trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care Centre.
- There is a fee for the infant trial visit.
- Trials for children over the age of 1 year are at the discretion of the Child Care Attendant.
You must pre-purchase your Child Care hours from our Customer Service Desk before coming to Child Care. You can buy in 60 minute increments, however at this time 2 hours paid time is required. These will expire 2 years after date of purchase.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 11am
No drop-ins are allowed.
Due to high demand, space may be limited. You are required to PRE-BOOK to guarantee your spot in Child Care. If there are not enough pre-booked appointments to meet our minimum requirements of 4 children, the Child Care Centre will not be open and any currently booked appointments for that day will be notified of the closure. The Child Care Centre is closed on all Statutory Holidays.
$6.50 per hour
What to expect on your first visit
On your first visit, you will be asked to complete the child care information form and sign off on our policies - please see link below. If you require a tour, an appointment outside of regular booking hours will be needed.