Booking an Event
No event bookings at this time. Bookings to start in January - date subject to change.
A few helpful tips for completing the event application:
- Please submit an application for all events that you wish to host in the 2020/2021 season - Late event requests will not be accepted
- Please complete one application per event that you wish to host at Repsol Sport Centre
- Requests will only be accepted via the application, no email submissions please
- Please include as much detail as possible
- Please ensure we have the full correct Event Name listed
- If you are co-hosting the event with another club or organization, please note this in the event information
- Event requests/dates are not guaranteed. Please refrain from beginning preparations for your event until you have received official confirmation from Repsol Sport Centre
- Please only apply for dates that you are willing to accept
As Repsol Sport Centre receives more than 100 event requests annually, we are unable to guarantee approval of event applications or confirm any events prior to June 1st. We recommend only beginning event preparations once you have received official confirmation of your event with us.
We ask that all event applications be submitted during the April application timeframe, as we will not be accepting late event requests once the application period closes. This includes but is not limited to; competitions, invitational events, workshops, clinics and developmental events, individual water polo games, tournaments, parent showcases, and more.
Events are considered anything beyond a typical training booking where set-up, spectators, participant numbers, equipment needs, etc., are impacted. Should there be an unforeseen emergency where a late notice event venue is required, please contact the Competition and Event Coordinator to discuss the circumstances of your request and needs.
We look forward to the opportunity to host your event!
For more information, please contact: