Our executive locker rooms provide many great benefits and we know you'll enjoy the exceptionally clean, private and quiet surroundings that are catered to individuals 18 years and over.
As per the AHS guidelines, the complimentary amenities offered previously will no longer be available, as no shared items are allowed. (Towels and razors are still available) Further, as per COVID guidelines, no items are to be left in the locker room outside of your tote or day use locker – with the one and only exception of athletic shoes that can be left on the top of the lockers if they do not fit in your bin. Our Centre must abide by AHS rules, thus there is no tolerance for items such as swim suits or work out clothing being left around the space. Any items left behind will be removed each evening and placed in the lost and found, and no compensation will be provided. We thank you in advance for helping us maintain a clean and safe locker room experience.
- $37/month with an Annual Monthly Membership
- $435/year with an Annual Full Pay Membership or Triathlon Membership
- $435/year with the purchase of Personal Training or 3433 Sport Performance Services – minimum of $2000 of services within that year to qualify.
Executive Locker Rooms Features
- Complimentary day-use towel service
- Lockable tote assignment to keep your valuables and gym stuff stored safely all year; subject to availablity
- Private day-use lockers
- Water cooler
- Showers with conditioning shampoo
- Managed with limited occupancy to ensure less crowds and more privacy
- Grooming essentials such as blow-dry stations complete with a flat iron for women (As per AHS, these items are not currently provided)
- Grooming products provided are for times when our Members forget their personal items, but are not guaranteed
- Swimsuit Dryer
We want to continue to make your experience a great one, so we encourage you to fill out the comment cards provided and let us know what you liked or what you'd like to see.