As the largest multi-sport complex of its kind in Canada, Repsol Sport Centre has the unique opportunity to be able to provide space for a variety of activities, sports and competitions.
At Repsol Sport Centre, we:
- Provide training opportunities to Repsol Sport Centre Leagues and Sport Partners
- Host over 42 international, national and regional sporting events and competitions throughout the year
- Offer programming, classes and training opportunities for members
- Provide drop-in activites for the citizens of Calgary
With the number of activities and special events happening at Repsol Sport Centre, we do have limited space available for private bookings. Including group bookings, corporate functions, and birthday parties. When available, you can book pool space, gym space or meeting rooms. Please note the best availability of space for private rentals is during the months of May – September.
Discounted Facility Space Requests
As a non-profit organization, Repsol Sport Centre recognizes the importance of giving back to the community in support of the physical, mental and wellness development of Canadians. If you are interested in booking activity space for your next Charitable event, please review the following guidelines:
- Requests must be submitted via email only, at least one month prior to the event date or the date the donation is expected.
- Please include the name of the Charity, the number of Canadians that would benefit from the space requested, and the activity space you are interested in booking.
- Requests in support of Sport, as well as our affiliates efforts to support the development of physical, mental or wellness will be given preference.
- Organizations will be eligible for discounted rates on space once per calendar year.
- We have a limited number of donations to give out each calendar year.