Relax after your workout
The Steam room is now open.
- Capacity - Maximum of 6 individuals OR 6 pairs (pairs must each be in a cohort)
- Available on a first come, first served basis.
- Recommended maximum of 1 visit per day during peak times.
- No sitting, leaning, stretching permitted on the railing.
- Please enter and exit the Hot Tub using the stairs, one at a time.
- Ramp use is exclusive to customers with limited mobility.
- Sport Partner access is not permitted at this time. RSC program participants may access the Hot Tub if there is space available
- Capacity - 3 people.
- Each person must stay at their designated seat area.
- Drop-in, first come first served basis.
- A cleansing shower with soap is required before entry.
- Sanitize hands using the hand sanitizer dispenser located outside the door before entry.
- Entry is ONLY permitted with a towel. Customer MUST be seated on a towel at all times.
- The Steam Room will be closed for regular sanitation once per day between the hours of 9am-11am Monday-Friday and 12-12pm Saturday-Sunday for a full pressure wash and disinfectant spray.
Important: Customers are not required and should not be encouraged to wear a face covering in the Steam Room as per AHS Guidelines.