Free parking is available for up to 3 hours during facility use.
On-site parking is not guaranteed.
We are constantly striving towards improvements in our customer satisfaction with regards to the benefits and usage of our free public parking lot, especially during events.
Please keep in mind that our high-calibre sporting events are a dynamic element that help make Repsol Sport Centre a world-class facility; and without these events we wouldn't be able to gain the financial or sport community support necessary to be the world class facility that we are. We also do our best to uphold our dual mandate as directed by The City of Calgary to support both Members and Sport Partner Athletes equally – which also extends to our public parking lot.
As well, did you know The City of Calgary owns the building, lot and land that makes up Repsol Sport Centre and its surroundings? We are continually looking at options on how to improve the parking lot flow and use of space within our limitations.
During events we ensure fair parking in the following ways:
- Advanced notice to Members through Event Alerts posted on our
- Upcoming events on our website and APP
- Facility signage
- Macleod Trail digital sign
- Advanced notice through coaches and instructors for programs running during events;
- Designated Member Only parking areas;
- Designated Event Officials and Participant parking areas;
- Free overflow parking at the Elbow River Casino for Members and Event participants (with a valid parking pass provided by Customer Service or the Parking Attendant);
- All employees park off-site.
Repsol Sport Centre is located in the middle of a protected City park, as well we are surrounded by many residential communities. Due to our location, both expansion and a multi-level complex has to date not been approved by The City of Calgary.