Find Your Fit! Fall Membership Offer
September 4 – October 31
Featured above: #ThePUSH2018 winners Linda Sinclair & Greg Gundesen
There’s so much to explore under the tent and with an Annual Membership you get unlimited access to pretty much everything. With so much to do you’ll always be able to find an activity that fits your mood and your lifestyle too!
Finding your fit at Repsol Sport Centre is even easier with these special promotions when you purchase your new* Annual Membership between September 4 – October 31.
*Must not have had an Annual Membership in the last 6 months
BUY a membership & Choose one of these awesome packages:
- A FREE Personal Training Package
- A FREE 3433 Sport Performance Centre Athlete Consultation
- Everyone gets a FREE Sport Bag to visit us in style! (while quantities last)
1. FREE Personal Training Package
- A 30 MINUTE CONSULTATION with your Personal Trainer to discuss your fitness goals, fitness background and schedule. This will also be your opportunity to meet your Trainer and ask any questions pertaining to your session.
- A 1 HOUR ONE-ON-ONE SESSION with your Personal Trainer
- 10% OFF the purchase of any 12 session Personal Training Package (valid until December 31, 2018).
2. FREE 3433 Athlete Consultation
- A 1 HOUR ATHLETE CONSULTATION with 3433 Technical Specialist, Jack VanDyk.
Interested in endurance sports or sport-specific strength and conditioning? Come learn more about what the 3433 Sport Performance Centre is all about. Find out about our group training programs, how customized coaching can help you achieve that next level in your performance, and which programs or services might be a good fit for your goals.
- Consultations and sessions are non-transferrable and cannot be used for any other Repsol Sport Centre service of equivalent value and has no cash value.
- Consultations and sessions are only valid until November 30th, 2018.
- A consultation is mandatory prior to completing the complimentary session.
- The customer is required to complete all consultation documentation provided by their Trainer or 3433 coach during the consultation in order to experience the complimentary session.
- A Doctors clearance is required for any underlying medical conditions.
Cancellation, Refund, and Expiry Policy:
- It is the participant’s responsibility to notify the trainer or coach a minimum of 24 hours in advance of changes in availability with respect to the day or time of the training session or consultation.
- Sessions cancelled within a 24-hour notice period by the participant or the participant failing to attend a scheduled session will be deducted from the number of remaining sessions and are not eligible for a refund.
- Package refunds can only be granted for medical reasons or job relocation out of the province.
- A doctor’s note or letter from your employer is required to process a refund request.
- Any unused sessions at the expiry date will not be honored or refunded.