Member Portal Booking
Members can book the following 7 days in advance (on the hour) to help you plan your workouts for the week:
For example: If you want to book Outdoor Yoga for 6pm Thursday, you can book starting at 6pm the previous Thursday.
- Group Fitness classes
- Individual swim lanes
- Family Teach Pool
- Please book Child Care HERE.
Member Portal Booking Policy
The Online Member Portal bookings are available Annual Members, Limited Members (10 Card, 12 Days of Fitness Pass, 30 Day Cards) and now Fee Assistance Pass Card Holders. Pass types that DO NOT have online booking access are: RSC staff, program registrants, facility tenants and their staff, carded athletes, VIP passes and Courtesy passes.
Participants can book a spot in select classes up to 7 days in advance (on the hour).
- Online registration closes 90 minutes prior to class start time.
- Participants will be required to verify their name and/or barcode number upon entry to the class.
- Members can book 7 days in advance (on the hour). For example: If you want to book Outdoor Yoga for 6pm Thursday, you can book starting at 6pm the previous Thursday.
- Participants are to show up at least 5 minutes before the class starts, as empty spots are given to drop-ins.
- Participants must cancel a Group Fitness booking no less than 90 minutes prior to class start time through the Member Portal.
- As per the Member Playbook, first booking NO SHOW is a warning. All further no shows will result in a $10 No Show Fee that must be paid prior to reentering the facility.
- As we have limited space available due to physical distancing, no shows will not be accepted.
- Child Care has limited hours at this time. Click HERE for more infomation and to book.
- Sport & Commercial bookings are not available at this time.
How can I book a group fitness class, court or pool times if I don’t have a Membership?
- If you have a Drop in or valid Courtesy Pass
- If you have a valid VIP pass
- You must check in at the Customer Service desk to inquire if any spots are available up to 90 minutes prior to the class/booking time. If there are spots available, Customer Service will book you into it at that time. Otherwise, you can use our fitness centre, weight and cardio area on a first come first served basis based on capacity limits.
How to Book for the first time
If you do not currently have access and are an existing Member here’s how to access the Member Portal:
- Go to repsolsportcentre.com.
- Click the “Member Portal” icon on the top right corner of the webpage.
- Click Join now.
- Fill in your barcode and postal code (type in all caps with a space after 3 digits: T3K 4C5) then press register.
- You will get full access to the Member Portal and be able to book spots after 24 hours of your Membership purchase (as our system validates your membership each overnight).
- The Member Portal is fully mobile friendly, and works exceptionally well across all smartphone platforms!
See Member Portal Terms & Conditions here.