Sickness/ Medication policy
- Children who are ill or show signs of sickness are not permitted in the Child Care Centre, unless accompanied by a doctor's note stating the child is not contagious.
- Please notify our Child Care Attendants if a child is on any medications and/or has allergies.
Sign-In/ Sign-Out policy
- Parents and/or guardians who are using the Child Care Centre must stay in the building while their child is under the care of our professionals.
- Parents and/or guardians must sign their child in and out of Child Care by completing the form in its entirety
Length of Stay
- Infants (age 3 months - 1 year) are permitted in the Child Care Centre for a maximum of 2 hours per visit.
- Toddlers/ Children (age 1 - 9 years) are permitted in the Child Care Centre for a maximum of 3 hours per visit.
Payment/ Cancellation policy
- Payment is taken for the time booked per child, regardless of whether you come back early to pick up your child.
- Please book for the entire time that your child will be under the care of our professionals.
- If you arrive early or pick up late there will be an additional charge. Childcare charges for the time the child in childcare so please book the full time that is needed.
- If you cancel without proper notice you will be charged the full booking.
- Each child is required to bring their own snack/food and diapers if applicable
- The Child Care Centre is a nut-free zone
- All bottles must be pre-made
- All food items (including bottles) and clothing must be labelled
- Only indoor shoes or socks are permitted in the Child Care area
Infant Trial policy
- Children under the age of 1 year require a 30-minute trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care. Trial visits for children over 1 year of age are at the discretion of the Child Care staff.
- Parents will be required to sign the childcare policies before leaving their children for the first time, and complete the orientation facilitated by a Child Care Attendant.
To reserve your spot:
- You can book up to two weeks in advance –using our mobile APP or Active Member Rewards Online Portal. If you want to book in person or via the phone 403.355.1289 it can only be done the day of, and we cannot guarantee your spot.
If you call, please specify:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Your child’s name and age
- Date/time you wish to book
- Length of stay (3 hour maximum for children/toddler, 2 hour maximum for infants)
- Pre-Booking times are on the ¼ hour.
- Drop-in spaces may be available every day on a first-come, first-serve basis. However, if you choose to drop in, please note space may not be available as staffing is determined by pre-booked spots. It is recommended that you call ahead to confirm space is available.
If you’re running late: Please call 430-355-1289 to let us know, or spot may be given away.
If you have to cancel:
Please call before 8:30am on the day of your booking for daytime hours (messages can be left). If booked through the APP, you can cancel under "My Bookings". Any bookings not cancelled will be charged for the full amount of booked time per child.