Please read Toileting Policies before filling out Child Care form.
Sickness/ Medication policy
- Children who are ill or show signs of sickness are not permitted in the Child Care Centre, unless accompanied by a doctor's note stating the child is not contagious.
- Please notify our Child Care Attendants if a child is on any medications and/or has allergies.
Sign-In/ Sign-Out policy
- Parents and/or guardians who are using the Child Care Centre must stay in the building while their child is under the care of our professionals.
- Parents and/or guardians must sign their child in and out of Child Care by completing the form in its entirety
Length of Stay
- Being governed by AHS guidelines
Payment/ Cancellation policy
- Payment is taken for the time booked per child, regardless of whether you come back early to pick up your child.
- Please book for the entire time that your child will be under the care of our professionals.
- Childcare charges for the time the child in childcare, so please book the full time that is needed.
- If you cancel without proper notice you will be charged the full booking.
- Each child is required to bring their own snack/food and diapers if applicable
- The Child Care Centre is a nut-free zone
- All bottles must be pre-made
- All food items (including bottles) and clothing must be labelled
- Only indoor shoes are permitted in the Child Care area
Infant Trial policy
- Children under the age of 1 year require a 30-minute trial visit before they are permitted access to the Child Care. Trial visits for children over 1 year of age are at the discretion of the Child Care staff.
- Parents will be required to sign the childcare policies before leaving their children for the first time, and complete the orientation facilitated by a Child Care Attendant.
To reserve your spot:
- NEW: Please ensure you are booking your spots HERE.
- You can book up to two weeks in advance.
- No drop-ins are allowed. If you cannot book and would like to be placed on our waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to cancel, please email by 7:00am the day of booking or via SignUp Genuis. Any bookings not cancelled will be charged for the full amount of booked time per child.