General Membership Conditions
- Repsol Sport Centre (also referred to as the “Facility”) Memberships are not transferable under any circumstances.
- To ensure a hassle-free entry, please scan your Membership card or App barcode when accessing the Facility. If a Membership card is lost or stolen, the Member will be charged a $5 replacement fee, $10 for Executive Members.
- Members are encouraged to speak to their physician prior to engaging in physical activity. Any injuries sustained by the Member during Facility use are the sole responsibility of the Member.
- Membership fees are subject to change; Repsol Sport Centre will notify Members via website and email of any changes.
- Repsol Sport Centre does not provide a refund for non-usage.
- Annual Memberships will be allowed a maximum of two (2) status changes per year of their current Membership. Additional changes will incur a $25 charge per change. Changes must be made in person by the main contact.
Annual Monthly Membership & 3433 Sport Performance Annual Monthly Membership Conditions
- Your Membership fee will continue to be withdrawn until cancelled. See cancellation policy below.
- Payments will be automatically withdrawn from the bank account or charged to a credit card specified by the Member on the first of each month (or the next banking day). Declined monthly charges will be reprocessed the following month.
- Members will be notified of declined payments via email. Repsol Sport Centre will charge a $10 service fee (subject to change) for all declined payments. Repsol Sport Centre is not responsible for any charges that the Member incurs in relation to any automatic withdrawals from a bank account or charge to a credit card.
- Memberships will be cancelled for multiple non-payments. Restrictions may apply to future Memberships.
- It is the responsibility of the Member to notify Repsol Sport Centre of any changes in their payment information: changes must be made in person by the main contact no less than 5 business days prior to the payment date.
Membership Cancellation Policy
- All Annual Memberships may be withdrawn in person by the main contact 6 months from the start date of the Membership with a completed Membership Cancellation Form and payment of $25 administrative fee. (3433 Customized Coaching Packages exempt).
- Memberships can be cancelled prior to the 6 month minimum for medical reasons only. A valid letter from a physician must be provided at time of cancellation with the completed Membership Cancellation Form.
- Applicable refunds for Annual Full Pay Memberships will be prorated from the date that the completed Membership Cancellation Form and administration fee is received by Repsol Sport Centre. A completed form must be submitted in person to the Customer Service Desk; please allow 7-10 business days to process.
- Annual Monthly Memberships and 3433 Sport Performance Annual Monthly Memberships will not be refunded. Once the completed Membership Cancellation Form and administration fee is received by Repsol Sport Centre the cancellation will be effective at the end of the current month. A completed form must be submitted in person to the Customer Service Desk no less than 5 business days prior to the next scheduled monthly payment. Forms received after this time period will be processed the following month.