The only thing more fun than a day in the pool is a day in the pool climbing, playing and bouncing on these fantastic inflatable floating play structures. FREE with your membership or drop-in admission.
Upcoming Dates [ 11:00am – 2:00pm ]
- Sunday, April 1, 2018
- Sunday, June 1, 2018
- Sunday, August 5, 2018
- BIG FLOTABLES (Slippery Blue, Bucanner Assault, Oodle Noodle): All participants must be able to swim 25m (one pool length) unassisted. A swim test (Breaststroke, Freestyle) will be required prior to participating on Floatables; swim test must be completed unassisted with no flotation device, no life jacket. Successful swimmers will be issued a wristband to participate.
- TINY TOT OBSTACLE COURSE: 12 or under. All participants must be able to swim 25m (one pool length) unassisted. Lifejacket allowed.
- SMALL FLOATABLES (George, Gecko, Freddie): All ages. Lifejacket allowed.
- Successful swimmers under the age of 9 must have their parent/guardian participating on the Floatable while actively supervising their child for the duration of their visit.
- Those unsuccessful in the swim test have the option to play in the Teach Pool. If the child is under the age of 9 a parent/guardian over the age of 18 must be in the pool with them no more than arm’s length away at all times.
- The wearing of life jackets or other floatation device is not permitted.
- Keys, jewelry, and watches are not allowed on Floatables at any time.