As per the Alberta Government’s recent Step 1 announcement, we are seizing every opportunity we can to support our fitness and sport community. We are partially open to offer PRE-BOOKED one-on-one training ONLY. Please be advised operating hours are subject to change.
There is absolutely no access for Members or Drop-ins. Payments for Annual Monthly Memberships will not be withdrawn.
One-on-One Training by appointment ONLY access hours* are:
- Monday to Friday: 6:00am - 8:00am
- Monday to Friday: 4:00pm-7:00pm
- Saturday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
*access granted 15 min prior to appointment time.
Use the Personal Training Studio and 3433 SPC Studio Entrance for appointments confirmed with Trainer/Coach. Based on trainer availability and demand, we may expand bookings Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:00pm for Personal Training and 3433 Sport Training on the dryland side.
Aquatic Sport Training and Swim Lessons access the facility via the South Doors.
If you are interested in one-on-one training/lessons, please contact the following team members to tentatively reserve your spot:
- Private Swim Lessons for children or adults – Kayla Pearen: email@example.com
- 3433 SPC Bike, Swim or Strength Training – Bart Ujack: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Training Sessions – Leah Brooks: email@example.com
Due to high demand, lessons/training in the pool will be taken in order of payments received as not all requests can be fulfilled. Safety during this time is our top priority. All Alberta Government guidelines will be in place to ensure the safety of our staff and customers. Please visit our website for further details.
A few important reminders to ensure the safety of our clients and staff:
- Masks are mandatory in all areas of the facility, except while exercising.
- You must adhere to the Customer Code of Conduct at all times.
- A signed COVID-19 Waiver is required prior to your first visit.
- You must read and acknowledge the COVID-19 Declaration each time you enter the facility.
- Please bring a government issued ID to gain access to your session.
- You must remain with your trainer/instructor at all times.
- Instructions on where to enter for your session/lesson will be communicated prior to your first visit.
- Whenever possible please come dressed and ready for your workout.
- Showers and Locker Rooms are closed. Only showers on the Pool deck are available.
- One parent of children 12 and under are permitted on the pool deck. The parent must adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.