Click HERE to find our re-opening Playbook, Member FAQ's, Welcome video and much more.

We are all super excited to be reopening and preparing to create a great experience for our returning members.  When you arrive at the Centre you will be required to sign a waiver/health check screening document, and will notice many new cleaning protocols, social distancing requirements, equipment zoning, and plexi-glass shielding as examples of some measures that have been implemented to help ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers.
 
Our goal is to meet, or exceed the new health and safety parameters provided by AHS, while also ensuring the most efficiency for space and activity bookings, and egress routes.   As such, we are excited to present a hybrid model for space and activity bookings. This means that approximately 70% of spaces are bookable in 1 hour time slots for Group Fitness classes, lane swimming as well as badminton courts and basketball nets. The remaining 30% of spaces are available based on capacity limits on a first come first served basis for the Upper and Lower Fitness Centre, Upper Training Deck, and Gym 3 for overflow cardio and stretching, and Track 1.

Key Access Requirements:

  • July 6:  New and Existing Annual Memberships, Annual Fee Assistance Pass Holders.
  • July 13:  10 Pass Cards, 12 Days of Fitness, 30 Day Cards, VIP Passes.
     
  • [UPDATE] August 1:  Single Admission, Member Guest and Courtesy Passes. 
    • Drop in Access – moved to Saturday August 1:  For those of you who prefer to work out with us as a guest, our Single Admissions like drop ins and courtesy pass access is deferred to Saturday, August 1. This allows our facility and staff to react quickly to Member feedback, and space modification changes, as well as master our COVID-19 protocols during the month of July.   You can still gain full access under our tent starting July 13th, with the purchase of an Annual Membership, or one of our limited Membership offerings of a10 Pass Card or 30 Day Card. These offerings allow you access to our online Member Portal to advance book Group Fitness classes like Yoga, Bootcamp and TechnoSPIN, as well as badminton courts, basketball hoops and pool lanes.
       
  • Revised Hours of Operation: Monday to Saturday 6am-9pm, Sundays 7am-9pm.
  • Maximum stay in the facility is 2 hours.
  • If you are part of a vulnerable population or at-risk please consider coming to the facility during our non-peak times.
  • Bookable throught the Member Portal: Group Fitness, Badminton, Basketball and Swim Lanes,  the rest is first come first served.
Repsol Sport Centre

2225 MacLeod Trail South,
Calgary, Alberta
   T2G 5B6
403.233.8393
info@repsolsport.com

Hours of Operation

Monday to Saturday: 6am - 9pm
Sunday: 7am - 9pm

We will be closed Monday, August 3.

There are no Group Fitness or Registered
Classes on statutory holidays.

Get the latest on programs, news, and events. Join our mailing list!