Repsol Sport Centre ('Owner') - Member Portal ('the Portal') allows Repsol Sport Centre Members to book select group fitness class bookings and swim lanes.
Members are defined as the following Pass types: Annual Members, 10-Pass Cards, 30-Day Card, 12 Days of Fitness Pass, and 60 Days of Summer Pass holders.
- Repsol Sport Centre employees, tenants and their employees, Sport Partners, Fee Assistance and Community Based Membership, public drop-in admissions and Program registrants (that are not also Members) have limited access in the Portal and cannot book Group Fitness classes or swim lanes.
- Members must accumulate sufficient points to redeem for selected rewards. Reward points have been frozen since March 16th for future use.
- Members may be required to pay taxes, fees and surcharges applicable to selected rewards.
- Owner may impose service charges permitted by law.
- The Portal exist on an annual basis and Repsol Sport Centre can eliminate features at any time.
- The Portal is available for use on desktop computers, tablet, laptops and mobile with an internet connection.
- To register for, and use the Member Portal, you must have a valid email address, and the postal code associated with your active Repsol Sport Centre membership barcode.
- If your Repsol Sport Centre Membership is cancelled or your account has no activity, your points expire 4 months after. This has been waved due to Covid-19 closure. Redemption period will be Fall 2020. More information to come.
- Reward Points, redemption items and values are subject to change.
- Reward Points have no cash value and are non-transferable.
Group Fitness Class and Pool Lane Bookings
- You can book select classes up to 7 days in advance
- 90 min prior to the class, The Portal registration closes
- No shows will be tracked and may result in a loss of class reservation privileges
All Portal bookings must be present 5 minutes prior to the start time. Failure to do so will result in the booked spot being cancelled.
- Member Rewards points earned and/or redeemed may be shared in Owners communication assets by first name only.
- If the Member feels there is a discrepancy in the number of Member Reward points in their account, they are responsible for notifying the Rewards Manager within 30 days of the occurrence for which the points should have been issued or else the number of points in their account will be deemed to be correct.
- Members are responsible to pick up and claim their reward item(s) at the Customer Service Desk during Repsol Sport Centre business hours. Personal identification will be required. Items not claimed within 6 months of redemption confirmation email will be forfeited.
Please Note: Repsol Sport Centre Member Reward points are exclusively the property and domain of Repsol Sport Centre and any disputes involving points, their distribution or redemption will be decided by Repsol Sport Centre. All decisions regarding points are final.